Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting the "I" out of everything....

I realize that I start my ideas with "I". "I" am going to do this or that, "I" want this or that. "I"'ve decided on something. I see my lack of prayer about most things. I'm changing my way of deciding and handling of matters. Instead of me putting "I" to start off the sentence, I put "Lord", what do you think about this..... "Lord" should I do that? Proverbs 3:5&6 "Acknowledge the Lord in all yours ways, and He will direct your paths." So, I know even before I get my motor running, even before I turn on the engine, I gotta put Him in the picture...Allow Him to sit in the "Driver's" seat, give Him the reigns, let Him direct me. He definitely has a plan, an agenda, if I am not careful, I can just go running off in the wrong direction. It's so easy to do..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow P, your photographs are stellar. I would love to frame them. :) You know, in writing on WORD I've found the grammar check trying to correct all my 'passive voice' words, phrases and sentences. Basically, when I write about something God is doing to, for or with me, it comes up as wrong. not. :) May the Lord be our Leader all the way.

Anonymous said...

Great shots Aunt Padge. God is good,that is for sure! This one looks like one of those exotic flowers that eats bugs and anything that passes by it can snatch up.
Love,
Alli