Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Doves...

On February 26, 2010,  I was looking out my kitchen window at the apple tree, and there flew a dove...

I watched for a while, and realized she/he had been nesting. Then another dove flew into the nest. Now two, I thought, that I can watch this family of doves right from my kitchen window.... oh spring is coming, thank you Lord for new life, little baby doves, hope...

I think this is a gift from the LORD, for all I've been through this past year, losing my mother.... It brought to mind that scripture...Song of Solomon 2:10... Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away, for lo the winter is past, the rain is over and gone, the flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtle DOVE is heard in our land.

Song of Solomon 2:14.... O my dove, in the clefts of the rock. In the secret place of the cliff... let me see your face, let me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely..

Today, as I "post" this to my blog, I think, how lovely is the LORD, let me see HIS face, let he hear HIS voice...

No comments: